There are many reasons it’s a good idea to outsource company charitable giving, especially if your organization gets asked for donations. As an added bonus, giving back also comes with a warm, fuzzy feeling.
- Save time and money. Outsourcing your charitable giving allows you to focus on running your business instead of researching and managing donations.
- Give more. Outsourcing charitable giving can help you give more to the causes you care about because your donations are managed and maximized by experts.
- Increase visibility. Working with a charity helps you to get your company’s name out there and increase visibility in the communities you work and live.
- Reach more people. Outsourcing charitable giving helps you to reach more people as you can donate to a larger number of charities and causes.
- Make a bigger impact. Experience a range of services that help you make a bigger impact with your donations such as matching and leveraging funds.
- Create a culture of giving. Working with a expert helps to create a culture of giving in your company and encourages employees to become involved in giving back to the community.
- Stay organized. Outsourcing charitable giving helps you to stay organized and keep track of your donations, who you are donating to, and the impact you are making because it is managed for you.
- Generate tax benefits. Donating to a charitable organization or giving platform can help you generate and increase tax benefits and deductions.
- Explore giving opportunities. When you outsource charitable giving, you are able to explore different giving opportunities and support your causes in new and fun ways.
- Make a difference. Charitable giving helps you to make a positive difference in the world and help those in need.
Reach out today to find out more information.
Content provided by Women Belong member Rachel Simpson